Thursday 8 September 2011

What I supposed to write?

     Hi folks,I believe that I am not the only person who requested to write a blog that relevant to our second semester course 'ENL 1214' :) Since I am just a newbie,so please forgive my clumsy on writing blog :). Okay,as the task my lecturer allocated,I need to write something about my background. At first,my full name is Tan Keng Meng,but you guys can call me Louis too :) and I came from Kajang, Selangor, I think it is not strange for you right? I am youngest in my family, with a brother and sister.

     Talks about my goal? Ermmm, I think I am not the only person who can't clarify their own goal? Haha! If want me to talks about future goal,I got no idea on it! But for my goals in semester 2,it was improve my English speaking skill :) I got poor speaking skill,often feel awkward while talking to lecturers and Indian buddies. Forgive me please? Hahaha :)

     Shares my feeling towards writing?Oh no! Since I am weak on English, how could it be? Haha! Anyway,I used some application to assist my English writing skill while doing assignment or even communicate with friend through social network. Trying to use more bombastic sentences instead of bored sentences, and improving my GRAMMERS :)

     Well! That's all I wanna share with you guys,hope all of you enjoys your semester 2 and study tough!

P.S Don't laugh on my poor English please :D Feel free to correct my mistakes,regard :)

1 comment: